Dear Stanford Families,
We are delighted to invite you to attend Family Weekend 2023 on Friday, February 24th and Saturday, February 25th, 2023.
Family Weekend is a special opportunity to spend time with your student here on the Farm, experience a snapshot of student life at Stanford, and enjoy unique programs specifically for families.
Throughout the weekend, you will have the opportunity to explore Stanford and participate in a variety of activities across campus. Join us to experience:
- A welcome and Q&A with the President and Provost
- Friday lunch with your student at their dining hall, compliments of Residential & Dining Enterprises
- Special panel discussions and talks on topics specifically selected for the weekend
- Residential neighborhood receptions, where you can meet your student’s roommates, families and university residential staff
- Community and student center open houses, where you can meet staff and students
- Visits to iconic campus destinations including the Main Quad, Hoover Tower, and the Dish, as well as various self-guided tours of the campus
- The Saturday University Resource Fair and connect with representatives from various campuswide groups and departments
- A visit to the Stanford Bookstore or Stanford Student Store to pick up university gear
- A live performance
- Cardinal sporting events
- Exhibits at campus museums
However you choose to spend your weekend on the Farm, we hope you and your student will enjoy it to the hilt. While formal activities end at 4:00 p.m. on Saturday, we hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend with your student.
Register to attend Family Weekend 2023 and start planning your visit today!
PLEASE NOTE: Online registration is required for all those who plan to visit the campus, attend events, and visit buildings in-person.
There will be no on-site, walk-up registration available so it is important that you register – by midnight PST on Friday, February 10, 2023 – if you wish to attend Family Weekend in-person. Registration is free.
Family members of current undergraduates at the university are invited to participate in Family Weekend. Learn more about the weekend’s in-person and virtual activities on our website at familyweekend.stanford.edu.
We look forward to seeing you in February!
Stanford Family Weekend Planning Team